Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dialogues in Architecture


Chechnya Чечня́ Revisited
Dialogue One... The Iron Hand

Dialogue Two... Overture in Pastels
by Ron Maubidea 2010

Gallery Mail Room Sept-Oct 2011
*****
Dejra... Ikye where are you???
  AMTRAK passenger Scott...
Found it boring but couldn't stop reading, so I guess it good

T Karr... I went on Fb and it says private, advise pls
Wade... You should get paid for bringing people there, yes?
(re. Ron's departure from backpage.com)

Christina: I like it... a mix of old commie prop and Jap ani, 
a new website for Regina and ikye... where?  

Malice... high and dry w/o you, LOVE the new site xoxoxo
Tw13... ok I'll help out, but no bathrooms !! 
----------------
Stephanzie... I want to have your babies ;-)    
Love the macro painting effect in the landscapes, 
just amazing... Jens